Our web site is designed to tell you about different services that are offered and to assist you with your home banking needs.
Click on online banking in the upper right hand corner.
It will ask you to enter our user name – this is your base account number
It will then ask for your password – this is the last four digits of the main members Social Security Number
Then you will need to select I AGREE to accept the online agreement.
You will then be prompted to answer security questions and you must change your password at this time. We require that you have a strong password. This means that your new password must contain 8-10 characters. It must also contain each of the following: number, upper case letter, lower case letter, and special character. (Example GCCUis#1)
If you experience any difficulties, please feel free to contact the Credit Union at (989) 463-8321, we will be happy to assist you.
Did you know you can access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? With It’sMe247 online banking you can view account summary, ach transactions, cleared checks, and dividend/interest summary. Members can also transfer money around in their accounts, anytime, anywhere! Now your account is just a click away!
Ready to simplify your life? Bill pay can do just that by offering an easy way to pay any bill online via ItsMe247. Bill pay allows members to:
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone – for anything from babysitting to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly – schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
Log into ItsMe247 to enroll in bill pay today!
Your Credit Union has mobile banking! To get set up all you have to do is login in to It’sMe247 and enroll your phone. You can enroll as many phones as you would like. Once enrolled, you can send messages to ItsMe247 Text Banking and receive information about your account. Once you enroll for Text Banking, you can also set up your eAlert subscriptions to be sent as text messages directly to your mobile phones (eAlerts are automatically sent to all phones). One example of an eAlert you can set up is if your share draft account goes below X dollars, a text will notify you.
Tired of having to store or find old paper statements? Worried about your information getting stolen? We’ve solved that problem! All you have to do is log on to It’sMe247 and enroll in e-statements.