Looking for a member willing to serve on the Supervisory Committee. The supervisory committee is the “watch dog” of the credit union, looking to ensure that the credit union is being run in a safe and sound manner.
The primary functions of the Supervisory Committee include:
- Ensuring that an annual audit is conducted
- Ensuring that a bi-annual verification of member’s accounts is conducted.
- Be a member for at least a year.
- Be a member in good standing. There must be no current or past loan delinquencies.
- Must not have any reoccurring history or pattern of NSF activity.
- Must be bondable.
- Must maintain CU membership during service as SC Committee member.
- Must not be an employee or contractor of the Credit Union.